We are keeping your health in mind.
To our LunaSol family,
We know that COVID-19 has impacted our community greatly, and we wanted to take this time to let you know the steps LunaSol is taking to minimize the risk. Our safety and sanitation standards far exceed the minimum on a normal day, so in light of this situation, you can rest assured that we are continuing to keep your health and safety in mind now that we have reopened.
• Before opening each day all of our team members have had their temperatures checked.
• Our team members are equipped with masks, gloves and ample hand sanitizer to ensure both your safety and their own. Providers will also be wearing facial masks during your treatment.
• To minimize the number of people in our space at any given time, we’ve extended our appointment times to ensure that we are able to maintain optimal standards of sanitation.
• To protect both our clients and our team, we’ve instituted a touch-less checkout process. You may either pay with your credit card on file with us, swipe your own card or our admin team members will be wearing gloves when accepting cash.
• Now that we are open and you are able to reschedule your appointments, we will require that you put a credit card on file with us to hold your appointment. In the instance of a no show or last minute cancellation, this card may be charged due to the limited amount of appointments we have available. Cancellations will be accepted with a 48 hour notice.
• Our providers are sanitizing all of their work spaces before and after services and while many of our supplies are single-use only, those that are not are being sanitized thoroughly.
• Our reception staff is regularly sterilizing our checkout areas and there is ample hand sanitizer available. We also have dedicated staff for hourly cleaning and sterilization of all areas.
• Prior to entering our facility, we will ask a series of screening questions to verify that you’ve not been in contact with anyone with COVID-19. Anyone who reports a chronic cough, breathing discomfort, or has a temperature of over 104 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
Frequently Asked Questions.
When can I schedule my appointment?
We are able to schedule new and existing clients as our schedule allows.
What services can I come in for?
Botox and Filler appointments, Laser and body contouring appointments.
How can I purchase skincare products?
We are happy to provide curbside service. Please call or email us your order at (919) 263.8510 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin! When you arrive, just call with your name so that our team knows you’re here.
What do I need to do prior to my appointment?
• Before your procedure, you will be asked to sign a treatment consent and COVID-19 release form.
What should I expect at my appointment?
• We are not able to accommodate additional guests at this time and they will be asked to remain in the vehicle. We will be inviting you to enter through the spa's front entrance to the check-in desk.
• At our check-in desk, you will be greeted by a staff member who will take your temperature and lead you to a hand washing station. Masks are required while in spa common areas.
• Your provider will come to greet you and take you directly to the treatment room.
• Upon checkout, the front desk will have any retail products waiting for you and assist you in scheduling additional appointments. We will offer the option to pay via the card we’ve placed on file in addition to any gift certificates or rewards points. We are also accepting cash at this time.
We appreciate your understanding of our new protocols and we look forward to seeing and treating you!
We're All In This Together