VISIT OUR MED SPA MENU
FOR TREATMENT DETAILS AND PRE/POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
Enlighten RX Chemical Peel
Yana (drinkable collagen)
Face and Body
Tips and Handy Tricks for Minimizing (and hiding) Bruising
1. Stop taking NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve/naproxen) 7-10 days prior to your appointment.
2. Avoid taking supplements that can slow blood clotting, i.e. garlic, gingko, vitamin E, fish oil, and green tea for 7-10 days prior to your appointment.
3. Eat plenty of Vitamin K rich leafy greens such as kale, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, asparagus, brussels sprouts, and green beans.
4. Pineapple contains bromelain which can help a bruise heal more quickly.You may want to eat pineapple in the days leading up to and following your appointment, or you can also take bromelain as a supplement 250mg three times
5.Taking arnica tablets prior to and after your appointment may help any bruising that may occur heal faster. If you have injections on a regular basis, already having arnica gelfor topical use and tablets on hand is a time saver.
6.We try very hard to avoid bruising, but always be prepared that it can (and does)happen. Keep a color corrector make up kit for covering up any bruising that does occur.They can be found in any drugstore and usually have concealer colors such as green, yellow, peach, and lavender. Using the color corrector under regular concealer can help cancel out the color of the bruise.
7. Finally, always schedule your appointment at least two weeks prior to any important event.